Monday, January 21, 2013

Day at the Museum



Today, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Marley was off from school, no work for Mark, Janelle, Paul and, of course, me so it was the perfect day to visit the Springfield Museums. 

I can't believe how much taller Marley is than Janelle.

We had lunch at the new Blake Cafe and then just roamed around the museum. 

Ready for some freaky pictures?  This was downstairs in the Science museum.  It is a science experiment type thing.   


She always wants me to play it with her. It is a type of mirror that you change the results with by changing the lighting. I took some pictures of us with my phone. These pictures have my head but her face and my arms. Freaky.



Marley took the picture of me here. Weird?


Mason is getting better at not being afraid of mostly everything.  He still won't go in the room with the big dinosaur though.  I remember leading Marley through that room with her eyes closed!  Fun day.



No comments: