Thursday, November 21, 2013

Project Life 2013, Weeks Forty - Forty-Six

Hi there, long time no see. I got a bit (!?!) behind in posting my Project Life pages.

So, without further ado.....

Week 40





Week 41





Week 42





Week 43





Week 44







Week 45


(On the picture above I am actually going to attach the card that the missionary handed out of his family.)



Week 46




Well, thanks for hanging in there with me. I will try to post in a more timely fashion so I don't overwhelm everyone out there.

And don't forget, you can click on any picture to see more detail!

4 comments:

Linda said...

GREAT group of pictures Deb. You ALWAYS do such a good job and make it all so interesting. This must have taken you quite a while.

Love Linda

Stacia said...

It was so nice to see all these pictures and I really joy the different captions. Thanks for sharing....

Stacia said...

I love seeing all the pictures and really enjoyed reading the captions.

Janice said...

Our family has eaten at the Fairway restaurant at the Cape
many times.