Thursday, April 16, 2015

Throwback Thursday - Vacation, First trip to Disney 1980

Kristen, Toby, Marley, Toby's parents and Marley's cousin are going to Disney! 




This was our first family trip to Disney World.  Mark was 6 and Kristen was 8.  We went for two weeks and stayed with my cousin Lynda, whose husband was in college in Lakeland, Florida.  We also went to Circus World, Sea World, Busch Gardens, as well as spending time with my cousin and her new baby son.

In this picture we were having dinner at Cinderella's Castle.  It's a little hard to see, but the look on Mark's face was priceless.  He was in love!

We made two other trips with the kids, and then one by ourselves to celebrate our 30th anniversary in 2000.

I'm excited that Marley and her family are going to Disney.  I think its time for Paul and I to go again!


No comments: