Saturday, December 6, 2008

Children's Choir Practice Video

Marley is involved in the Children's Choir at our church that is working on the Christmas musical presentation of "Hotel Bethlehem". I videotaped part of a song last Sunday night at practice. During a break, I said to Marley, "Remember to watch Mr. Rick when you are singing." He had been telling the kids to watch him during the songs so that they would know when to come in and go out together. She looked at me and said, "I don't have to, I know the songs", to which I replied, you need to watch his hands so you know what to do. She said, "I don't even know what he means when he waves his hands around." I tried to explain what was going on, but I'm not sure I got through. Mr. Rick sure has a lot of patience with these kids.

P.S. Marley is in the second row, second to left with a pink shirt on.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deb, I can't help thinking about Priscilla when I see Marley. Oh how she would have loved to watch her in everything she is involved in at church and just in her everyday life.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I forgot to put my name on my comment about Marley and Priscilla......senior moment.....electronically challenged.

Linda L.

Anonymous said...

That was great. I can't belive how big all the kids are getting we are going to Zanes school for a Christmas program. I can't rember what he is but it doesn't matter does it, we would go no matter what. I will send a card in January. You have a great Holiday

Anonymous said...

What's with the arms! They all look like they'd rather be somewhere else. I guess its the age...

Anonymous said...

Marley is a riot!! The kids looked like they were enjoying themselves....Christmas is a great time for kids....