Monday, June 15, 2009

166/365 - Izzy and the portacrib


This picture is cheating a bit because I actually took it on Sunday, but it is just so cute that I needed to share it. On Sunday before everyone came I set up Marley's old portacrib. I put on clean sheets, and a little blanket on the changing part of it. A little while later I came upon this scene. I think Izzy thought I set it up just for her. She was lounging on the changing table and then had a bath and then jumped into the crib part. Needless to say everything had to be changed and a towel put over the sheet. I guess I better get used to it or hire a cat trainer!

P.S. The tan couch in my living room in temporary. It is going to Kris and Toby's for Marley's play room eventually (when they get the boxes cleared out enough to have room for it)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To quote...."get that cat out of that bed".....oops....who said that?