Friday, March 26, 2010

Friendly's tradition



Tonight Paul, Marley and I went to the Easter presentation at Bethany. It has become a tradition after the Christmas and the Easter presentation to go to Friendly's. Marley usually gets the same thing. I don't know what the name of it is but it has three scoops of ice cream and three toppings. She has had some interesting combinations over the years!

Tonight there was a near tragedy. I wanted Paul to take a picture of Marley and her ice cream and my camera was not in my pocketbook. I had left it on the pew in church. Paul zipped over there while we finished up our ice cream (with me nearly having heartburn/indigestion). Thank goodness it was still on the pew. Of course we sit in the second seat up front. I guess there is not that much traffic way up there! All's well that ends well.

No comments: