Thursday, May 6, 2010

So sad.....


Tonight we went for a ride. It is really the first time that we have driven for any length of time in our new car. We drove all the way to Stafford Springs to have ice cream at the best place ever (although right now I can't remember the name :)!!)

Anyhow, we came home through Springfield and went by where the Christian bookstore "was" on Parker St. I couldn't believe it. The whole building was torn down, everything was gone!

Paul's mother was, at one time, the manager of the Christian Bookstore and I have so many good memories of that store. The last time I drove by, it was still there. So sad.

1 comment:

Linda L said...

WOW!!!! I can't believe it. Sometimes I get a sad feeling when I see where my Aunt Esther and Uncle Joe's house used to be and is now Agawam Crossing. My moom and I were actually there with Janet and Jimmy video taping while they were knocking it down.