Saturday, June 26, 2010

Kayaking (and fishing) at Three Mile Pond



Today we went kayaking at Three Mile Pond in Sheffield, MA. I really like to come here in the Spring before all the water weeds take over. There were a lot of them but not over the entire lake. The day started out sunny with predicted isolated thunder storms. By the time we got there it was starting to rain, not hard, just a shower we thought. It basically showered off and on the whole time we were out there.






Paul got a fishing license the other day. He didn't have one all last year, so he was excited to get back to fishing. He caught four bass, the biggest one was 2 1/2 pounds.

I wanted to take a picture of his fish - I call this his mean face, so I told him to smile...



This is what I got, a forced smile. He is so focused on the fish and really doesn't care what he looks like. Oh well...




Waiting...




Weighing...






I'm glad he enjoys fishing. I enjoy taking pictures of him fishing.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Awesome pics!

Unknown said...

I was going to paste the link without permission pictures of nature