Sunday, April 3, 2011

Marley's 10th birthday party (a little early!)



Today we had Marley's 10th birthday party - 8 weeks early! Marley is going to Disney World this coming Wednesday with her parents, Toby's parents, Toby's sister Meredith and her two boys Tyler and Zachary. Everyone wanted to give her money for Disney, so we decided to have her party early.

Warning - this blog post is a little picture heavy, but I couldn't whittle the pictures down any further!

After church Baba, Marley, and I got ready for the party.

Baba blew up the balloons.




Marley stirred the cake ingredients. She got to pick out the whole menu. The cake was her Grandma Barb's chocolate sheet cake with strawberries and vanilla ice cream. The meal was Southwest Pasta that her dad usually makes. It was my first time making it and I was a little nervous about how it would come out, but Marley said it was perfect. We also had cornbread and applesauce.




We decided that she needed hats and blowers (mostly for Mason). They didn't have any good hats, so Kristen got "tiaras".





Marley wanted to decorate and light the candles on her cake.




Mason was so proud of the fact that he could make the blower thing go all the way out. He didn't have enough air to make it make the noise, so he made his own noise when he blew it out. It was hysterical.




Grandma and Marley




Kris, Toby and Marley




Janelle, Mason and Mark




Some of the guys




Kristen and Toby gave Marley a Nintendo DS. The look on her face says it all.





This is how Marley looked for the rest of the evening. She absolutely loved that game thing.

3 comments:

Eliza J said...

Forgive my lateness in responding Marley, but "HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY". I heard you had fun on your trip. Wishing you all a very HAPPY EASTER! It has been very enjoyable watching you grow up, through your grandmother's eyes. Your're a very lucky girl!

stevenjared0853 said...

Ooh! I like her streak. She is very beautiful, happy birthday to her. Even my daughter likes celebrating with the family. We are planning to book one of the NYC venues for her birthday this time and invite all our relatives and her close friends. I am glad I got some great ideas from this post.

Anonymous said...

Marley gets my cock instantly hard, I shot a huge load for her.