Sunday, August 7, 2011

Making notebooks



Marley had two friends over after church today and Kristen made little Crayola notebooks for them with her new "notebook making machine." (I'm sure it has a name but I don't know what it is.)

Next week Kris and Marley are participating in a craft fair. Marley has been making "pins" and Kris has been making "crayon creations." These have varied from crayon letters that spell out your name, to cupcakes, to Chinese fortune cookies, to caterpillars. Every time I go over there lately her kitchen looks like a crayon factory. I think the caterpillars are the only ones that are going to make the cut.

She is also making notebooks out of all of the crayon boxes.



She sure didn't get her love of crafts from me. I feel like I could break out in hives just listening to all of her ideas.

2 comments:

Linda L said...

Deb, when and where is this Craft Fair that Kris and Marley are in. I loved the crayon letters I saw in a picture of her fridge.....or was it your fridge..lol

Linda L said...

LOL...I just noticed it looks like Kristen has a very big feather sticking up out of her hat.