Thursday, January 29, 2015

Throwback Thursday - 5th Grade version of "Alice in Wonderland!"



The year was 1985 and Mark's 5th grade class performed their version of Alice in Wonderland.  Mark was the March Hare, and his two classmates on either side of him were Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.  Together they sang "A Very Merry Unbirthday to You."

I was looking through some old pictures the other day, actually looking for pictures of my grandmother and her sister Sadie, when I came upon this picture.  Every time I see it, it makes me laugh.

I talked to Mark about it the other night because I wanted to get the facts straight (before I can't remember anything about it, LOL).  He told me that his friend Andy's mother, Norma Turcotte, just happened to have this large rabbit costume.  I don't think he was too thrilled to have to wear it!

Another story saved.

No comments: