Thursday, March 17, 2016

Throwback Thursday - Saturday night dinner with friends



Another table picture! This picture makes me laugh every time I look at it.  The year was 1972, probably in June.  I would have been 7 months pregnant with Kristen.

We were having dinner with our good friends, Danny and Joanie at our (second) apartment in Belden Ct in Agawam.  I would love to know what we had for dinner.  I see hot dog rolls, so probably hot dogs and beans, or maybe macaroni and cheese.  That is the bowl I used for macaroni (Kraft out of the box).  I was pretty good at that by that time (we would have been married for almost 2 years), ha ha!

The funny thing, though, was the fact that Joanie and I were in CURLERS!  I know it was Saturday night and the curlers were for church the next day.

I can't imagine going to friends' house in curlers now.  I can't even imagine using curlers now.

Times sure have changed!

No comments: