Saturday, August 23, 2008

Oh My Goosh!




Paul and I have been spending a lot of time lately at Borders Bookstore at the mall. Our kids know we go there, so it seems whenever they are at the mall, they stop by to see if we are there. Tonight Kris, Toby, and Marley stopped in to say hi. Marley likes to pick out a book and read it with me. She likes to read one page and then have me read the next one, etc. So we were reading a Junie B. book and she got to a part on her page where Junie B. said "Oh my Gosh". Without skipping a beat she read "Oh my Goosh." I started to laugh (which she was not real happy with). Maybe it was one of those times when you had to be there, but it sure made me laugh!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

She's going to eventually hate you for these stories you know (kind of like naked bathtub pictures).

Anonymous said...

Then you get much older and laugh about them.

Anonymous said...

Marley is beautiful. I just love her smile. I so wish we lived closer.

Anonymous said...

I never ever thought of taking my kids to the Libray to read books...Some mother I was - Huh! Marly is a very lucky little girl. She will have suitecases full of wonderful memories and scrap books to prove it. You're a wonderful "Pama" Deb.