Saturday, July 25, 2009

206/365 - Old transcription system


I know this is not a good picture, but I wanted to document this. If you have been reading the Twitter Updates on my blog, you know that we are in the midst of learning a new software system at my work. We have also had to work on cleaning out the transcription on the old system. Today I worked overtime to try and finish it up. This picture shows the last job on the old system. Wa Hoo! Now we can really concentrate on keeping up with the new system (I really am getting too old for all this new technology!)

3 comments:

JANICE said...

REASON 365 WHY I AM GLAD
I AM RETIRED.
WE WILL HAVE TO LAUGH ABOUT IT SAT. PLEASE COME AT 9:45 a.m. SAT.
INSTEAD OF 9:30. I'LL EXPLAIN WHEN I SEE YOU. ALSO TELL PAUL MOVIE WILL BE SHOWN.

Liz said...

WaHoo!~is right! AWESOME!!!!!
Yeah, I know, you are all "pooped".......Incredible! Glad to see you caught up on your blog...I was getting worried!

Cindy said...

Dr Bra dic note:
Dear Folks, Dear Guys, Dear Art: A whole day was needed to accomplish this mission. What can I say, saved the best for last.

Now the old system is history and the new one can really get total devotion, attention, concentration.

Good job Deb!