Monday, April 19, 2010

Patriot's Day



Marley slept overnight last night as this is school vacation week and I had today off from work. I was still a little tired from my sleepless sleepover Friday night, so we just hung out at home. We did get the outside of the fairy house cleaned up. It's always a mess after the winter. We even planted some flower seeds outside the front door! With the outside cleaned up, Marley can work at her "leisure" on the inside.

Later that evening we met Kris and Toby, and Janelle and Mason at the mall. At the end of the night we were in Borders and I just happened to look over at Marley and Toby. They were both doing that weird foot thing. They rest their feet on their toes somehow. It must be hereditary!



2 comments:

Linda said...

WHAT A RIOT !!!!!!!!

Liz said...

The fairy house looks wonderful! What a great tradition. The foot thing.....hey, like father, like daughter. I am ALWAYS told how much I look like, and have in common with my Dad. ....but yeah, kind of "unusual" :)