Friday, April 16, 2010

God's Gospel Girls Sleepover



Tonight Marley and I went to the Girl's Ministries sleepover. You were supposed to dress up as your favorite woman in the Bible. I went as Deborah (how appropriate) and Marley went as Mary. I wasn't going to bother dressing up, but when the leaders went to set up the night before, the Children's Pastor said that we could borrow the drama team's costumes if we were really careful with them. I had no idea what Deborah would wear, but I thought my costume looked rather judge-like.

It was a fun night. Pat (the leader of Prims) and I were in charge of dipping pretzels in chocolate. I think we had the easiest job. Other leaders were in charge of hair, nails, games, making pillows (which in the end I had to help out with :( ).



I'm not sure if I will actually sleep over next year. That floor is awfully hard (not to mention not sleeping much).

2 comments:

Linda L. said...

How Cute !!!!!

Liz said...

I didn't know you were dressing up! What a wonderful idea...very, very special......