Monday, February 9, 2009

40/365 - Vacation day






Wow! I've made it to Day 40 taking a picture every day. So far, so good.

Today I took a vacation day from work, just to stay at home. Sometimes that is as much fun as going away on vacation. My main purpose was to finish up some scrapbooking pages that I had started a couple of weeks ago but so far (it is now 12:35) I have been puttering - doing a little of this and that. I have washed my bathroom floor, cleaned out some bins in my bathroom closet (which is what the picture is of), done laundry, vacuumed half of my kitchen floor, played on the computer, talked on the phone. I'm having a great vacation day so far!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

After this weekend I don't see how you could possibly clean any more!

Anonymous said...

Deb, sounds like you might like to be a stay at home housewife again....is Paul getting worried ?? lol

Linda L.

JANICE said...

NOW YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE RETIRED - YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT TO, WHEN YOU WANT TO AND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DO IT, YOU DON'T

doreen said...

only 325 days to go I can't believe how good you are doing