Saturday, February 14, 2009

45/365 - Valentine dinner with friends




Happy Valentine's Day. Tonight we went out to dinner with friends to Steaming Tender, a restaurant in the old train station in Palmer. Paul and I had never been there. The food was wonderful, and the building was so interesting to look at. I need to go back there just to explore it some more. One of the cutest things was an actual shoe-shine platform with about 4 or 5 chairs on it. After the meal we went back to one of the couples' home for dessert. This picture is of the dessert table. So "Valentine-y"! There were 9 couples there tonight, and all but one couple I have known for years, some since childhood. We all belong to the same church. We try to get together like this at least a couple of times a year. Such a fun night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMMY !!!!! After looking at this, I think I will go have one of the chocolate hearts I brought home. lol... I don't know how to spell the real name of it so I will just call it a chocolate heart. I'm sure you know the ones I'm talking about. WHAT A FUN NIGHT, huh?

Linda L.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm....I am patiently waiting for two new pictures...lol

Linda L