Thursday, February 26, 2009

Throwback Thursday - Quabbin Reservoir





Last Sunday we went to Worcester and on the way home we went by Quabbin Reservoir. I asked Paul if he remembered taking me there when we first started dating. We were 17. It was in the Fall and quite a chilly night. He picked me up in his 1933 Pontiac (no, we are not that old, it was an antique at the time) and we drove up to Quabbin Reservoir. At that time, you could drive right out on the dam (you can't now, something to do with terrorism). We shut off the car for awhile, and then when we were ready to go, the car wouldn't start. I can still remember him out on the dam, cold and windy, cranking the car by hand because the battery was dead. Funny, the things you remember.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DID YOU DO ANY "NECKIN" THERE?

Debbie said...

What do you think?

Anonymous said...

I THINK YES