Saturday, June 9, 2012

Dinner at The Fort


A few months ago Janelle said that she would like to celebrate Mark's graduation by having dinner at The Fort, which is just about their favorite restaurant. She wanted it to be a surprise! I thought it was a great idea. It was just family and Mike and Maria and their children, one of Mark and Janelle's best couple friends.



The kids seemed to have a good time together and they were so good!





This was the "younger" table.



Paul and I hadn't been to The Fort in almost 40 years. I had forgotten just how unique it is.

What a fun night it was.

1 comment:

Eliza J said...

I think it's been about 30 years since I've been there. My grandparents loved the place and took us there often, a long, long time ago. Looks like you all had a great time ~ can't wait to hear updates on Mark and his new career.