Thursday, July 12, 2012

Throwback Thursday - Little boys and baseball


I babysat for Mason this afternoon. It was a hot afternoon and I couldn't believe he didn't want to go under the sprinkler or in the little pool. I'm used to Marley. Even at her age, she still gets in that little pool. At Mason's age, she would stay in there for hours. Mason, on the other hand, wants to play sports.

This afternoon we played frisbee, badmitton, corn hole, and baseball. I think, at the present time, baseball is his favorite. He insists that I pitch overhand, which I really stink at. He doesn't care. He will play for as long as you will.

As I was thinking about what to post for this week's Throwback Thursday, I came across the picture above of Paul and his Uncle George. Paul was about 3 or 4.

Then I went searching for a picture of Mark.



The back of the picture says June 1981 so he was almost 7. Mark definitely loved sports, which is why, I'm sure at this point, Mason loves sports so much.



So.....as Dot would say, "It's in the family." Kristen told Marley a little while ago, "We're going to be going to a lot of sports games."

2 comments:

janice said...

Mark looks just like Mason in the baseball picture. What a great picture of Paul as a little boy.

We are leaving Tuesday and I will look forward to seeing you on the 11th of August. I hope I have a lot of pictures.

Linda L said...

Deb, what a cute little picture of Paul !!!