Thursday, July 26, 2012

Throwback Thursday - Uncle Bob


Uncle Bob and Ettie, Christmas 1958, in their first pastorate, Norwich, CT

This past Sunday, July 22, 2012, my Uncle Bob Lundstrom went to be with the Lord. He was 80 years old. He was married to my Aunt Esther (Ettie).

We will be going to Delaware on Thursday for his funeral. He was a unique individual, one of a kind. I will always remember him for his total devotion to and focus on his service to God. It was his life.

I'm sure on Sunday he heard, "Well done, good and faithful servant; thou has been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord." Mt. 25:23.

1 comment:

Linda L said...

What a nice picture Deb. Pastor Berkey sent an article about your Uncle in email but I have been waiting and checking to see if you posted something. Was this something that was expected or a surprise? So sorry for you loss !!! <3 <3