Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9/11 - We will remember


9/11/01 is a day that we will always remember. We will remember where we were and what we were doing when the World Trade Center was hit.

I remember the day; it was a clear, crisp, sunny September day, much like today. I was at work at Noble Hospital and I clearly remember one of my co-workers from another department coming into my office and saying that a plane had just hit the World Trade Center. I remember the days, weeks, and months after, trying to sort out what had happened that day.

As I am writing this, I am listening to the TV and the victims' relatives are reading the names of those who died that day.

It is so emotional, even 11 years later.

1 comment:

Linda L said...

I was working for Maria at JCPenney at that time. It was my day off and I was still lying in bed and had the TV on. It was about 8:30am and the newscaster reported a plane had just hit the tower but they didn't know what size plane at that point They wondered if it was a small plane. I watched as the fire burned and then later noticed another plane passing behind the building. I remember thinking WOW, imagine flying by the burning building and seeing that up close like that. Then, all of a sudden, seeing the explosion in the second building. Just Amazing !!!!!!