Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012


Meet Black Spiderman Mason and Good Witch Marley!

We had our annual Halloween at Karen Lynn Circle this year.  Much better than last year when Halloween was cancelled and we were sitting in the dark under blankets!

It was quite a busy day as Mark and Janelle had the closing on their new house.  Auntie Amy came up to babysit for that and also to go trick or treating with us.  She dressed up as her favorite, Ozzy Osborne!



I was wondering how Mason was going to do because the night before he told his father that he didn't want to have Halloween the next day because he didn't want to see monsters and pumpkins!  He is too funny!  I could see monsters, but pumpkins?  He did fine, walking right up to the houses, ringing the bell and saying trick or treat and then thank you, and sometimes the other way around! LOL!






Because it was Wednesday, I had to leave early to go to my Prims group, and what did I see when I got there, but Miss Pat dressed up as something....Mardi Gras girl maybe!  The girls got quite a kick out of it.  Some of them didn't recognize her until she spoke!  Leave it to Miss Pat.


Happy Halloween!

No comments: