Thursday, October 4, 2012

Throwback Thursday - Our Wedding Reception



This is a picture of one of the family tables at my wedding reception.  I love this picture.  Every time I look at this picture, I wonder what my Aunt Esther (Ettie) is thinking.  Obviously my father said something that made her look at him like that.  Her expression makes me laugh.  I have always wished I knew what he said.  It is such a "sister-being-upset-with-brother" look. 

The people at the table are my father, Ettie, Aunt Lucy, my grandmother Lucy, and Uncle Ross (my mother's brother). 

My wedding reception is such a blur to me.  About the only thing that I remember is that I could not eat anything, and that Paul on one side, and Danny (best man) on the other side were eating everything in sight!

Seems like a lifetime ago!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Great picture Deb.....Don't you like seeing pictures from when we dressed very feminine (sp?) and wore hats for special occasions. Esther looks so sweet. I bet I know why you couldn't eat anything...besides the fact that there probably wasn't much there that you liked lol