Thursday, October 25, 2012

Throwback Thursday - Kristen and her friends singing

A few days ago Marley was humming in the car.  After a little while she asked me if I could hear her humming.  I said yes.  She asked me if it was bothering me.  I said no, that I liked to hear her hum.

It reminded me of another time in the car, many years ago. 

To back track just a little.  The picture below is of three of Kristen's friends in Junior High.  The date on the back of the picture is 7/1985 so they were all about 13 or so.

Jennifer, CT, and Lisa
 
Lisa had gone to the same elementary school as Kristen; and she met Jennifer and CT probably in middle school (6th/7th grade).  They were all in the band together.  For a while, CT and Lisa used to come to Wednesday night girls' club with Kristen.  The girls were sitting in the back seat singing, and Mark was sitting in the front with me, either going or coming from Wednesday night church.  Mark looked at me and said, "Mom, make them STOP SINGING."  I remember saying, "The day I outlaw singing around here will be a pretty sad day."

Just a funny little memory that came into my head from a long time ago!

No comments: