Sunday, July 4, 2010

185/365 - Celebrating the 4th at Bethany's Church Picnic



Today Paul, Marley and I went to the Bethany Church Picnic. It was a HOT afternoon, but Marley kept cool on the water slide. Obviously it was a big hit with the kids. I heard someone say that she thought the adults should have a turn too!

This is my friend Pat that I do Prims with. One of the kids brought her pet iguana, Dina. She seemed to like sitting on Pat's lap. There was no way I was picking her up; no offense Dina.



The bounce houses were a big hit with the kids too!




We hooked up with my friend from work, Cindy, and her little granddaughter Kailey.



Kailey was pretty shy until she saw Marley. She remembered Marley from the church suppers on Wednesday nights. After that she really seemed to open up and have a good time.



1 comment:

**MIGNONNE** said...

A pet iguana !?! It's beautiful but not furry enough for me. ;)

Try this on your new template. Go to Design, then template design, layout, You can select the body layout and then go to adjust width (the bottom of the list) and there are sliders that adjust how wide your posting area can be. I have mine set at the widest.

The two vertical side by side pictures just do that on their own when I upload two verticals next to each other. If you keep them large or smaller they stay side by side.

Yours should do it once you adjust the width.

Good luck!