Friday, October 8, 2010

281/365 - Marley's new haircut



Friday night - just Marley and Grandma. Big Baba was away for the weekend (a car show in Hershey, PA), Paul was sick and stayed upstairs in the bedroom all night, and Mason was with his other grandmother. I asked Marley if she wanted to watch an old Tarzan movie. I have a collection of Johnny Weissmuller Tarzan movies. I love these movies. I remember watching a lot of them when I was a kid on TV - Big 3 Theater. To me there was nothing better than watching a Tarzan movie on TV on a Friday night. Back then I was enthralled with anything African, be it Tarzan or the missionaries that came to our church from Africa. I still love African music.

Anyhow, a few years ago I tried to get Marley interested in them. It was a no go. Tonight she agreed to watch one with me. After it was over I asked her if she loved it. She said No. I said, "You don't want to watch any more Tarzan's?" She said that she would watch them, she liked them, she just didn't love them. I'll give her some time, maybe she can learn to love them!

P.S. The picture is of Marley's new haircut.

No comments: