Monday, October 11, 2010

284/365 - Lupa's Zoo



Happy Columbus Day! Today Paul, Marley and I went to Lupa's Zoo. It was a beautiful day, but we could tell that they were gearing up for winter here. Some of the cages had plastic over them and some of the animals were actually in their houses. It seems every time we go Marley has a favorite. This year it seemed to be the duck pond. She kept wandering back there (which is where the picture above was taken).

She still likes these plastic animals. There must be a lot of kids who like them because they are getting pretty beaten up.



We took her picture here last year for comparison to 2003. She seems so much older this year. I really hate to see her grow up, even though I love seeing her great personality unfolding (spoken like a proud grandma, I know)



This guy (llama) is one of my favorites, even though he is not too friendly. I have even gotten spit at over the years. I love how his bottom teeth stick out (although you can't see it too well in this picture).



Hopefully next year we'll take Mason with us.

3 comments:

Linda L said...

Really cute.....it looks like the monkey is actually cuddling up to her.

Linda L said...

Looks like the llama needs braces..lol

Linda L said...

WOW !!!!! what a difference in Marley now compared to the 2003 pictures.