Monday, January 3, 2011

Hanging out at LL Bean



I like to take a picture of us in front of the current catalog cover that they have hanging in L.L. Bean (Paul humors me).

This picture was taken back in January 2007. Some things don't change much!




We started out today by taking a ride to Portland. Last night I read a book about Maine fairy houses and it mentioned that in Portland at Mackworth Island, people have made fairy houses. I wanted to see if I could see them. It didn't work out too well. Paul had bought new boots last night and his feet were killing him (good thing Bean has a good return policy) so we didn't get too far on the trail. Also, it was freezing out. We'll try again next trip. It really was beautiful here.



Today was very relaxing compared to yesterday (buying the chair) which was nice for our last night here.

No comments: