Friday, January 14, 2011

Marley's paper dress



This Friday night Marley said she had something she needed to do for school. She needed to make a dress for a play (I think - I will have to verify this). She had the paper already. She asked if would could pretend that we were sisters who sewed clothes for people (anyone who knows me, knows that that would never happen). Eventually (since she was doing all the work), she decided that I would be the business end of the company. With a little help getting into it and re-stapling and re-taping, the dress was finished. The only problem - she could only bend her arms at the elbows. Not comfortable.

In the end she decided to nix the idea of the paper dress and go with an old choir robe that I have that she plays with. We both decided that that was a better choice, and that we had at least had fun with the "sisters who sewed" aspect.

1 comment:

Linda L said...

Marley looks like she is about to sing opera