Monday, January 10, 2011

Sock Afghan



Yesterday Kris brought over her sock afghan that she is working on. All of the squares are made from yarn of socks that either she or someone else have made. I tried to pick out the squares of socks that she has made me (and Paul; he has two pairs), and then I put our socks on the afghan. While I was wondering if I was getting them in the right squares, she pulled out a paper with a print out of the afghan. Each square had the person she had made that sock for, or the person who had given her the yarn. Yikes. I think everyone in my family has a little bit of OCD. The only problem is each person has a different OCD and we are not always tolerant of each other's particular OCD - LOL!

This is the afghan without the socks -

1 comment:

Eliza J said...

I absolutely LOVE this!!!!!