Thursday, July 28, 2011

Dot


Now that Dot is feeling a little more comfortable in her new surroundings, I want to start bringing over some of her pictures. This picture was taken some time in the 1960's I think. She and Emilio DiLorenzo (who, by the way, had the best Italian tenor voice ever) used to sing together on the Bethany Hour, a radio program on Sunday mornings. This picture, along with a plaque, was given to her as appreciation of her 20-year committment to the Bethany Hour.

Today I put the picture and plaque up in the little memory box that everyone has next to their bedroom door to identify their room.

2 comments:

Melissa Morgan-Oakes said...

I am very glad for you that she is feeling better about the move. I know how hard all of this can be.

Linda L said...

Such a pretty lady !!! She always reminded me of Sher.