Saturday, July 23, 2011

Deerfield Flowers



Today we took a ride to Grafton, VT to get some cheese. On the way home we were going through Deerfield on a back road that cuts back out to Rt 5. We went by these fields of flowers that were so pretty I just had to get out and take some pictures.








This is a digital scrapbook page that I made a few years ago. This house is on Mill Village Road in Deerfield where I took the pictures of the flowers. My grandfather was interested in buying this house at one time. He and I actually got out one day and talked to the house owners. I looked around at all the little sheds and barns, and somehow this place just captured my imagination. It used to be about the only house on the street but now it is shrouded in duplexes and large homes. I'm sure one day it will be gone; that will be a sad day. (You can click on the picture to make it larger).

No comments: