Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Vacation, Leaving LL Bean 2012

We left Freeport about 11:00 today and took Rt 1 through Portland and stopped at all of our favorite places, Old Orchard Beach, the Gottier cottage, Ocean Park, the Salvation Army Camp, Wormwoods at Camp Ellis, and then down to York Beach. It was really cold today, much colder than the day before. No walks on the beach today!

Lobster trap Christmas tree



The Pier at Old Orchard Beach



Flo's







Nubble Light at York Beach



While I was taking pictures from the car of York Beach I saw my reflection in the rear view mirror and took a picture of it. I changed my profile picture on Facebook to this. I think it looks neat. It reminds me of how much I love taking pictures and telling the stories that go with the pictures!



Another lobster trap Christmas tree.



We finished up eating at Bob's Clam Hut, always delicious.



Then on the highway and home at 8:15.

Wonderful getaway!!

***Another Post Office

Wells


****Little doors

Camp Ellis


York Beach


York


1 comment:

**MIGNONNE** said...

I love love love the lobster trap Christmas trees!