Monday, January 30, 2012

Mission Impossible IV, Ghost Protocol


Monday, Paul's day off. We decided to go to Abington, MA. This was one of my Uncle Bob's pastorates and I have a project going to take pictures of all of them.

On the way we decided to have lunch at Kelly's restaurant in Jordan's Furniture in Natick (great roast beef sandwiches). While we were there we looked to see what IMAX movies were playing. Mission Impossible IV, Ghost Protocol, was playing and since we had gotten such a late start for Abington, we decided to switch plans and go to the movies. It was really good. We both enjoyed and it wasn't crowded at all like the last time we were there on a Saturday to see Avatar. Another fun day. I'm getting used to being "retired!"

1 comment:

Eliza J said...

I can't wait to see that! I remember when you sent there to see Avatar ~ sounds like a neat place.