Saturday, January 14, 2012

Little People Nativity


So...I have been trying to put my Christmas stuff away...little by little. I know, I know, we are two weeks into January. I don't know why we can't be like normal people and put the tree and decorations away on New Year's day or thereabouts. I don't know. It's been like this for as long as I can remember. When we had real trees, we would water them every day and end up with new growth at the end of January. One year I cut off little limbs with lime-green new growth and put them in water with valentine's stickers on them.

Anyhow, it's coming down slow but sure, but I can't put this Little People Nativity away yet. Isn't it just so cute? I just got it this year, in keeping with my wanting to collect nativities.

Maybe some year I will just put up nativities, who knows.

I'll keep you posted (or blogged, hehe) when everything is finally put away!

1 comment:

Eliza J said...

I think collecting nativity sets is a wonderful idea ~ I have wanted to do the same.