Thursday, May 17, 2012

This boy loves sports!


This boy LOVES sports. Tonight it was too wet and buggy to play in the yard, so he played basketball under the carport. We have a kids basketball hoop, and tonight Mason wanted us to put the hoop up higher. This kid really has good aim.





Mason has also been loving baseball this Spring. Of course, Mark loves to play baseball with him. But really, he has a good eye. He also has the lingo down. I was pitching to him a few nights ago and when he missed the ball, he asked me what I was supposed to say. When I said "what", he said, "keep your eye on the ball." He also says, "I got a piece of it" plus, numerous other baseball sayings.

Mark (and I) were playing with him in the yard the other night, and here are a few cute pictures....











Minnie was watching from her perch in the cellar. LOL!



On May 12th Mark had a tennis match at the Enfield Tennis Club. Paul and I went to watch Mason while he was playing. Big Baba went too. The club has a second floor where you can watch the games going on, and also it has a room for "little tennis players." Mason and I played "tennis/baseball" (playing with a racquet and tennis ball, but hitting the ball like a baseball, LOL) for almost the whole two hour match. He just can't get enough of it. Here are some cute pictures.....











No comments: