Thursday, May 24, 2012

Eleanor S. Higgins and children


This is a picture of my maternal grandmother, Eleanor S. Higgins, with her children, Jean (my mother), Lee, and Ross. I think my mother was about 4 (or so), so this would make the picture 1935 (or so).

About a month ago I got a comment on my blog post William Ross Harper. Come to find out, I have a second cousin, my grandmother's sister's granddaughter, Wendy.

Since that time, we have been e-mailing back and forth. She has filled in a lot of blanks about my mother's side of the family. I have been so excited about this (most of you know how much I love Genealogy!).

So.., we have decided to send each other pictures. I found this picture of my grandmother Eleanor, sister to her grandmother Marian. I am going to e-mail it to her along with a few others, and I thought this would make a good Throwback Thursday!

1 comment:

Linda L said...

Ohhhh Deb.....What an awesome picture for you to have. What a pretty lady and very nice looking children.