Sunday, September 5, 2010

248/365 - Sunday



Mark and Janelle went to a wedding this afternoon, and Mason came to stay with Grandma and Grandpa.

I was holding Mason while I was taking this picture and he was waving at them, which made for cute smiles from Janelle and Mark.



Isn't Mason cute? I love this age.










Marley gave this "Froggie" to Mason right after he was born. She still loves her Froggie, and she wanted to make sure he had one too. We never imagined he would like it SO much. He loves to chew on his eyes. They are so gross. Even after washing, they are still pretty nasty. The problem is, if it gets washed, it has to be ready to go to bed with him. So, it is gross a lot!






This picture of Marley and her Froggie was taken back in 2006, but she still sleeps with him and she still brings him to Grandma's when she sleeps over. :)




We had to do an errand for Dot, so we took Mason over for a little visit. I wanted to get a picture of him sitting on Dot's lap to send to my aunt Esther (Dot's sister), but this is the picture I got.



So...I had Paul take this picture. Much better.



We had a good time with Mason!


P.S. When we stopped at Geisslers to get something for Dot, I was surprised to see that the old McDonald's was almost gone and they were using the new McDonald's. That happened so fast. The last time I was in the area they were still building the new one.

When we first moved to Belden Court after we got married, there was a Burger Town there. Shortly after, a McDonald's took its place. The building was later razed and remodeled, but now the building is gone and there is a brand new one next to it. Progress...I guess.





No comments: