Wednesday, September 22, 2010

265/365 - Thinking about turning 60....



Tomorrow is my 60th birthday. Yikes. How did this happen? Where did the years go? I started looking through old pictures and came upon this birthday party that I had when I was four years old. Can you guess which one is me? If you can't, I'm in the front row, middle, with the white bow in my hair. I can't believe that was 56 years ago. Time marches on. My grandmother used to say "You're only as old as you feel." Maybe 60 is good, because sometimes I feel 80 - LOL!!

PS - The other girls are:  Back row left to right - Maureen and Linda Lockerby.
Front row - Sharon DiLorenzo, me, and ? (it was either Mary Coons who lived behind our house on Field St , or another friend whose name I can't remember who lived on the next street, over, Morningside Terrace.

1 comment:

Linda L said...

OH MY GOODNESS !!!!!! Where did you dig this up ??? LOLOL