Thursday, September 23, 2010

266/365 - 60!!!



Even though I had to go to work on my birthday, it was a fun day. The girls in my office really made me feel special with cards, gifts, cake, and lots of well wishes as well as old age jokes! I feel very fortunate to work in a place where I consider my co-workers my friends. Thanks, everyone.

Paul and I went to Amherst for pizza at Antonio's tonight and last week we had our annual 5 family member birthday celebration.

Turning 60 has been pretty good so far!

4 comments:

**MIGNONNE** said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! I'm glad you had a good day.

Now about the G on the mountain. We live in Pleasant Grove so I assumed it had to do with Grove but didn't know why it wasn't PG or P instead.

I did a little research and found out that the "G" was put on the mountain in 1921. They were getting ready to move the high school and the principal asked if the senior class wanted a G on the new school or on the mountain. They voted on the mountain.

I still don't know why it's just a G though. Thanks for asking. It helped me learn a little history.

Debbie said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes and thanks for the info on the "G". I have seen it in several of your pictures and wondered about it.

Linda L said...

CUTE picture Deb. You certainly DO NOT look 60. What is the caution tape for?????

Doreen said...

Glad your day was good. The Noble crew are good at doing up Birthdays