Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Good-bye McDonald's toy




Tonight I brought down the McDonald's toy and let Marley and Mason play with it for the last time before I packed it all up to give back to my friend Cindy. She let me use it for Marley back in 2003 when Marley was about 2 1/2. She had a lot of fun with it over the years.

Cindy now has a little granddaughter of her own and it's time for the McDonald's toy to go home. Mason had never seen it before. He's really a little too young for it but he had fun opening the doors and sticking his head out.

Thanks, Cindy, for years of fun with McDonald's!





Earlier today Dot had her 6 month checkup at her doctor's office. She looks pretty good, don't you think?

2 comments:

Linda L said...

She certainly DOES look great.

Anonymous said...

Dot really does look great in this picture. Could you email this pic to my Mom? Thanks.

Lyn