Friday, March 4, 2011

No more bagel cutting for Kristen



This has not been a good couple of weeks for Kristen. Two weeks ago she burned the top of her hand on the toaster oven. Today while cutting a bagel she cut her hand and ended up having four stitches in the ER. All of this took place at work. She is probably banned from the kitchen there by now.

This is the first time she has ever had stitches. At least it is her left hand, but it's going to be a rough week or so until the stitches come out. I hope your hand feels better soon Kris!

4 comments:

JANICE said...

OHHHHH MY BUTT

JANICE said...

OHHHHH MY BUTT

Eliza J said...

My sympathy to you Kris! ...and yes, when I first heard what happened, I just knew what it would do to Janice's butt....I knew it!!!!!! It reminds me of the last time Matt sharpened our knives......that was years ago, and he hasn't done it since. We couldn't keep enough butterfly bandages in the house, for me. Hope you heal soon.

Linda L said...

What some people won't do to get out of cooking......OH I FORGOT you have a live in cook...lolol