Friday, March 25, 2011

Marley's pink streak



For a couple of weeks now, Marley has been asking to get a streak in her hair. Kristen told her she could get one right before they went to Disney. Not wanting to do anything permanent, Kris bought something that sprayed on. It was kind of "cakey", but Marley was very excited about it. Tonight she asked me to take a picture so she could e-mail it to her friend. Yikes. This all was a little bit of too much growing up for my comfort zone.

Update: On Saturday Kristen took Marley to Toby's cousin who is a hairdresser. She put a pink streak in that looks much better than the sprayed on kind. They came to see me at work to show me. I'm getting used to it; I have to, I know this is only the beginning!

This picture was taken on Kris' phone and I took it off Facebook, so not the greatest, but the streak really does look a lot better!

No comments: