Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ride to Granville for apples



This afternoon we took a ride to Granville for apples.

This was an odd Sunday for us. Kris, Toby, and Marley were at the camper for closing weekend, Janelle and Mason went to Boston to see Yo Gabba Gabba "live" with Janelle's friend Maria and her little daughter, and Mark had to work.

Paul and I spent most of the day filling out an application for me for a new job (more about that another time). When we were done, even though it was a mostly rainy day, I wanted to go out for a little ride. After we got apples in Granville, we went a little further and came across this beautiful view of Cobble Mountain Reservoir.



On the way home the sun came out and there was a beautiful rainbow. I always get excited seeing a rainbow. Today it made me think that eventually things will work out okay. I needed that today!

1 comment:

Linda L said...

WHAT IS THAT ABOUT ANOTHER JOB !!!!! Are things not good there anymore ????