Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring fever


Wow, what a beautiful day! Paul and I have been enjoying exploring the Connecticut shore and decided to head there today. On the way we drove by these "turkeys" in East Granby.



I guess certain towns have these fiberglass animals placed around their town. Bennington VT has Moose in their town. I took this picture back in 2008.



I know West Springfield has a Terrier dog. I haven't taken any pictures of that yet. I'll have to get on it.

Anyhow, we had lunch at Lenny & Joe's and then headed over to Hammonasett Beach. It was absolutely beautiful, 68 degrees. Talk about Spring fever. We walked on the beach and just enjoyed being outside.





At the edge of the water were tons of little shells.





I love taking pictures of seagulls.









After we left the beach, we drove along the shore for awhile, windows open, Pandora on the radio. I love days like this!

No comments: