Thursday, March 29, 2012

Throwback Thursday - Dot's knitted sweaters

Tonight Paul and I went to visit Dot. She wasn't in a very good mood. I got out my phone and started to show her some old pictures that I have on it. She kept asking me what this little gadget was. She couldn't believe it was a phone!

These pictures were my 8th grade picture and 9th grade picture respectively.





I asked Dot if she remembered knitting these sweaters. They were the same pattern but one of them was some type of angora yarn. Surprisingly, she said she did remember that. We looked at some more pictures and her mood seemed to get better.

It felt good to make her laugh remembering old times, if only for a little while!

3 comments:

janice said...

NICE HAIR

Eliza J said...

Those pictures are wonderful. I bet you wish you still had those sweaters, although kids don't always appreciate "home made". She did a really nice job.

Janelle said...

I liked those pictures too.