Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday started off with me meeting Kris, Toby and Marley at church. Paul was home with his third cold of the Winter/Spring!



Marley came home with me and found her Easter basket.



Luckily Janelle's mother, Stacia, arrived in time for me to leave her with the kitchen while I went to the Atrium to get Dot.



Toby did a great job carving the ham!



We had quite a houseful. Janelle's parents and sister joined the regulars along with Dot, and my Dad and Marge. Poor Paul ate in the other room because he was so "stuffy."



We had a great meal (even if I do say so), great desserts thanks to Stacia and Amy, and lots of fun afterwards outside. Dot enjoyed taking a walk with us, Mason loved playing ball with Toby and Mark, and Marley shared her bike with Janelle and Amy, ha ha!

I felt like I was so busy that I didn't get many pictures taken, but here are a few.



Mason loved his pop ring....



Especially the fact that it turned his tongue blue.



What can I say about this?



We ended the day with a very competitive (at least with Mark and Toby) game of Apples to Apples!

No comments: