Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mason's first visit to the Agawam Library


Marley has been staying with me for most of her Spring break, and today we were going to the library. Since I was babysitting for Mason also today, I thought it was a good time for his first visit. He was very excited about this. Marley and I explained to him that you have to "be quiet" in the library; you needed to whisper. He was very good and whispered just about every time he said anything. When we went to check out their books, Marley was holding him so he could see what was going on. She told the clerk that it was Mason's first time at the library. The clerk asked him how he liked it and he whispered something that neither of us could hear. I laughed, explaining what we had told him, and said that I didn't think he would take me quite so literally!

Here are some pictures from his first visit (and yes, Marley likes to read in some strange places).













These are the books he took out today.



Marley loves to read and goes through books so fast. She goes to the library near her house, but she also likes to go to the library near my house. I'm sure that this will be one of many trips for Mason!

No comments: